- President: Franco Boscaini (It) e Nicola Smania (It).
- Scientific Committee: President: Saint-Cast A. (F); members: Boscaini F (It), Cattafesta S (It), Giromini F (F), Grezzana LG (It), Madera MR (It), Martins R (Pt), Mila J (Uy), Smania N (It).
- Steering committee: Ciserpp
- Permanent steering Committee: OIPR Delegates
- Committee of honour: Dalla Bernardina B. (It), Hermant G. (F), Loureiro da Silva B. (Br), Soubiran J. (Fr), Suleyeva M. (Kz)
- Invited Speakers: Battaglia G. (It), Berthoz A. (F), Boscaini Fl. (It), Boscaini Fr. (It), Bottini P. (Ar), Bounes M. (F), Cattafesta S. (It), Cañizares Hernández M (Cu), Cuesta Pesántez G. (Ec), Dalla Bernardina B. (It), Díaz Suárez A. (Es), Ditte-Marie Post (Dk), Galvani C. (Br), García Núñez J.A. (Es), Giacomazzi D. It), Gebrael Matta G. (Li), Goitia Brun M. (Bo), Golse B. (F), Gurovich T. (Ch), , Grezzana L. (It), Hermant G. (F), Loureiro da Silva B. (Br), Loureiro Chiminazzo L. (Br), Madera M.R. (It), Madrona P.G. (Es), Maldonado E. (Bo), Malesani PG. (It), Martins R. (Pt), Mila De Marchi J. (Ur), Pesántez Cuesta G. (Ec), Ríos Pesántez M. (Ec), Pinedo Canales E.C. (Pe), Ruiz Mendez P. (Pa), Russo C.R. (It), Saint-Cast A. (F), Sassano P. (Ar), Smania N. (It), Suárez Riaño B. (Mx), Suleyeva M. (Kz), Vecchiato M. (It), Vetter M. (De) , Wille A.M. (It), Zoccante L. (It) e altri
During the last century, Psychomotricity developed constantly and took a place in the context of each historical period. Its growth has always been accompanied by the evolution of the human being to better identify its needs. In our ultra-rapid changing society, each professional must be able to identify the needs of those people who ask for Psychomotricity. This is the reason why we have appropriate, diversified, specific and scientifically rigorous methods and instruments of evaluation and intervention. Thanks to the “historical Fathers” who first spoke about 'tonic-emotional dialogue', the knowledge in Psychomotricity developed starting from the discovery and then the confirmation of the central role of emotions in the construction of a Person: while constructing the first bonds, the expression of the first forms of communication, the beginnings of adaptation to reality. For Psychomotricity, emotions are neither secondary nor negative. They are considered as the heart of evolution and expression. The focus of intervention is to facilitate their regulation and their harmonious expression in order to support the development and the realization of real and potential psychomotor skills. Nowadays both medical and psycho-social studies and researches identify the processes that underlie the development of psychomotor synergies as related to regulation and balance of emotions, especially those based on technologies and diagnostic imaging. Psychomotor disorders are therefore better understood as a language, as an expression of the difficulty in placing a person in relationship with oneself and the others while supporting the demands of the environment. The result is the birth of direct and innovative applications to help people safeguard their psycho-physical well-being. Currently Psychomotricity is a discipline able to contribute to scientific research by creating professional tools for evaluation and intervention, in an autonomous and specific way, without being isolated. It is capable of supporting the effectiveness of psychomotor interventions: specific methods and techniques used to create and/or safeguard the synergistic link through all psychomotor functions for a better autonomy, starting from the mediating body between the subject and reality.